Home Learning: How to help your child
- Have a daily routine so that the children can settle into learning.
- Encourage them in their work, especially as this is the beginning of the term we may be covering things they have never done before
- Ask them how they are feeling and encourage them to share at Check In!
- If they are struggling with a question in Maths, English or another subject, why not make a note of it and tell them they can ask me when I call
- Don't forget about reading
- Remember that this isn't the normal way of learning and it is new and different for everyone, so don't worry if everyday doesn't go to plan!
Most importantly HAVE FUN!
I am going to hold a Zoom to take and answer any questions from parents, so that any hiccups or initial issues can be ironed out quickly. You will receive an email about this soon.