Autumn Term One: CREATION
Key Learning Objectives
• Know that for a long time people have asked questions about Creation.
o Reflect on some important responses.
• Know about the story of Creation in the Bible.
o Reflect on the importance of this story.
• Know about the story of the Fall.
o Think about how it helps us to understand suffering in the world.
• Understand that God calls us to care for creation.
o Be aware of our responsibilities.
• Know about some of God’s great helpers.
o Reflect on what we can learn from them.
• Be aware of God’s great gifts to us.
o Reflect on the importance of our gifts.