During Term 4 we are firstly going to be looking at the book,
'We're Going on a Bear Hunt'
We will be learning this story and changing it to match our school environment, so put your thinking caps on and try to think about what we could be hunting in school! I can't wait to hear your ideas and to see the story you create.
Reflecting on the text questions:
1) How do you think the characters felt going on the bear hunt?
2) How would you feel going on a bear hunt?
3) Which environment would you not have liked to go through?
4) How do you think you would feel if you saw the bear?
5) What do you think the bear wanted with them?
Below is an activity pack for the lesson, this does not have to be printed out as it can easily be noted down in a workbook for example.
It does contain sentence starters and sentence frames if children are finding answering the questions a little bit tricky.