History of St Teresa's
St Teresa’s was founded in 1899 and was originally located on Victoria Road. It was badly damaged by a Doodlebug in 1944 during World War 2 and relocated to Newtown, where it occupied a condemned building for the next 26 years, until it moved to the grounds of St.Teresa’s Church. In 1984, the current building, accommodating 7 classes, was completed and we now hope to have finished wandering around Ashford. In 2016 we extended the classrooms and during lockdown availed of having fewer pupils to enclose the remaining open plan areas so that the school now has the feel of a modern building.
Our School Building